Oh hey, it's me!
My weekly newsletter has turned into an annual one... or at least temporarily lol.
I have so many updates—Oliver and I are spending a year abroad! We moved back to Cape Town in January and are now more than halfway through our 3.5-month "summer in Europe". The, we return to Cape Town in September to finish of 2026.
And, in case you missed it, we also have some new TBA Escapes all-women's tour dates for 2027!
My hope is to get back into weekly newsletters, but I'm curious how many of you are using Substack? It seems like a good option for sharing travel tips and updates.
With so much travel on the books, I HAD to share a few tips on what I do to stay connected while we're abroad.
I use Holafly Plans, a monthly eSIM subscription with coverage in 160+ destinations, so I can cross borders without constantly changing SIM cards or data plans.
More on that below!


©2025 The Blonde Abroad | 1650 Garnet Avenue #1062, SAN DIEGO, CA 92109
Unsubscribe | Update your profile




