Monday, November 28, 2022

It's the last day to get these on sale!


Hey fam,

It's my last email of this sale season to share the best cyber Monday deals, including the last day to get my courses on sale!

Save up to 50% off some seriously high ticket items:

My courses

Travel Stuff

  • Get 20% off any tour booking through GetYourGuide, exclusively through Be My Travel Muse at this link.

Baby Stuff

I know not everyone is buying kid stuff this holiday season, but for those of you who are, there are some amazing sales right now! These are the current ones:

Secondhand Markets

I've gotten super into thrifting lately. It's kinder to the planet and my wallet, plus I can sell the items for what I paid when I'm done! It's a win all around.

  • Get $30 off on Mercari when you use code YKVFHG when you sign up with my link. You can buy pretty much anything on here! It's where I get most of my secondhand baby and home goods.
  • Get $10 off on Poshmark. This is where I buy and sell most of my clothing.

I'll be sharing more of my favorites, and what I'm buying for travel and life in general, on Instagram stories almost with discount codes!

Happy holidays.

Hugs,

Kristin