Monday, December 13, 2021

Should I feel bad traveling without my partner?


Hey fam,

A couple weeks ago I got a DM asking if I travel without my partner, Garrett, and if I feel guilty doing so.

Over the years I have shared the experiences of other women who travel without their partners, and why, but up until a few years ago I couldn't answer that question from a personal standpoint.

But no, it has never even occurred to me to feel guilty even though I travel without him all the time. I think it's good for our relationship and makes it grow stronger.

Here's the full post on why I think traveling alone, even when we're in relationships, is still important.

More on the Blog:

Emily recently volunteered with Worldpackers in the Mayan jungles of Mexico. Want to learn how to travel the world for free, exchanging your time in beautiful places like this? Read more.

New on YouTube: Solo traveling as an Introvert. What's it like?

AND, can I survive diving with a Tiger Shark? I almost didn't...

I hope you're having a fantastic start to the week wherever you are.

Hugs,

Kristin