Sunday, May 22, 2022

My last solo trip for a while...


Hey fam,

I used to be extremely extroverted in my 20s. I'd get my energy from being around others, but somewhere along the past decade, that's changed completely and now I need to be alone, or just with a single other person, to recharge.

It's crazy how we change over our lives, isn't it?

Last week I headed out to the southern part of Idaho for what will likely be my last solo trip for a while, and I loved it specifically for all of the solitude it offered.

I didn't realize how many waterfalls, crystal clear springs, and gorges there would be. I've driven through before and all I saw was farmland, but I wasn't in the know back then.

Here's the YouTube video of my delightfully introverted trip there:


Special announcement: We've got 3 spaces left on our final BMTM Adventures women's tour of 2022, swimming with Humpback whales in French Polynesia! I will not personally be on this trip as I'll have a newborn, but you'll be with an amazing group of fellow female adventurers! Learn more and apply here.

Interested in hiking in Patagonia this year? I love Torres del Paine in Chile, but booking and planning the trip is no small, straightforward task. Let us help you. Learn more here.


Hope you enjoyed watching!

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead!

Hugs,

Kristin