Monday, February 28, 2022

Want to swim with whales this year?


Hey fam,

Have you always dreamed of swimming with humpback whales? I can tell you from personal experience, it's one of those things that changes you forever. It's humbling, beautiful, and awe-inspiring all at once. I love it so much, I've done it for four years in a row.

I'm so excited to share with you that spots are now open to swim with humpback whales on our secret island in French Polynesia! This is not only an opportunity to swim with these gentle giants, but to get unique cultural immersion in French Polynesian culture, cuisine, and hospitality. This is often the part of the trip that people love the most!

I'm partnering with inertia network again this year to share three weeks of women's adventure trips this coming September.

You can read more and apply to join here.

(FYI as I will have a newborn, I will not personally be on these trips, however you are an amazingly good hands with our local guides and photographers. Additionally, if you have a partner you would like to bring, we have coed options as well)


Special announcements: There's still one spot open on my women's Maldives trip in April! Find out more and apply to join here.

Always been dreaming of a trip to Big Bend in Texas? Read my full itinerary here.


Wishing you a wonderful finish to the month! Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions about the tours.

Hugs,

Kristin