Monday, November 29, 2021

It's the last day to get my courses on sale!


Hello,

Happy cyber Monday! It's the last day that my courses are on sale, from learning how to become a selfie pro (and take star shots too!) to learning how to become a travel blogger, or ringing in the new year with my Chakra retreat.

Almost everything I've created at Be My Travel Muse is now on sale, including:

  • The Travel Blog Accelerator program is $100 OFF when you buy the whole course. That's everything I know about running a successful travel blog for only $399!
  • The Photo Muse Masterclass is 50% OFF! (a savings of nearly $150!) - Learn how to take amazing selfies, learn how to use your camera, and edit like a pro (including astro photography!)
  • The virtual Chakra retreat - a week of self care, yoga led by Alex in Wanderland's Alex Baackes, a week of clean eating inspired by the rainbow, breathwork, EFT, and meditations, discounted to nearly 70% off at only $47!

All of these deals are good until TONIGHT at midnight pacific time.

Thanks for your support, as always, and I hope that these creations gift you something wonderful for the new year.

Hugs,
Kristin